• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither ACARE nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and ACARE expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which ACARE shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by ACARE. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, the layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• You may not create a link to this website or document without ACARE’s prior written consent.
Limitation of liability
The contents of this website were prepared with the greatest possible diligence. Nevertheless, the information provider accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the contents. Use of the website contents is at the user’s own risk. Contributions for which an author’s name is given reflect the opinion of the respective author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of ACARE. The mere use of the provider’s website does not constitute a contractual relationship of any kind between the user and the provider.
This website may contain links to third-party websites (“external links” or “useful links”). These websites are subject to the liability of their respective operators. The provider has reviewed the third-party content for possible legal violations at the time the external link was first created. No legal violations were apparent at that time. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of linked sites. The creation of external links does not signify that the provider endorses or agrees with the content of the linked or referenced contents. In absence of definitive indications of legal violations, the provider cannot reasonably be expected to perform continuous monitoring of external links. Should legal violations be brought to the provider’s attention, however, it will immediately delete such external links.
Copyrights and ancillary copyrights
The contents published on this website are subject to copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not permitted under laws on copyright and ancillary copyright shall require the prior written consent of the provider or the respective copyright holder. This applies specifically to the duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing and/or dissemination of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Third-party contents and rights are marked as such. Unauthorised duplication or dissemination of individual contents or complete pages is prohibited and liable to prosecution. Copies and downloads are permitted only for personal, private and non-commercial use.
Advisory Council for Aviation Research and Innovation in Europe - ACARE
Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe – ASD
10 rue Montoyer
+32 2 775 81 10
The use of the ACARE website does not require you to disclose personal information.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, ACARE will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• ACARE will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by ACARE and for other compatible purposes, unless ACARE obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• ACARE will only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
• ACARE will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• ACARE will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• ACARE will make readily available to customers information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
ACARE wants to ensure that its website and services are easy to use and reliable. To achieve this, ACARE may use on its website a technology called "cookies", which is a piece of information that is placed on your computer (more specifically your browser) when you access this website.
The cookies used on ACARE’s website do not store your email address or other directly identifying personal data. They do however enable ACARE to recognise your visit, remember your preferences and understand how you interact with the website through the technical information provided by the cookies.
ACARE use the following cookies on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are necessary to facilitate basic site functionality. Without these cookies, the website cannot provide the service you request. These cookies for example recognise your session so that you stay logged in after going to another page on the website.
ACARE do not use targeting or tracking cookies on its website.
You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how cookie settings are managed by your web browser. On most browsers you can also view technical information on each cookie being used, such as their retention period. For more general information on cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.